21 December 2011

Syahrini hair As High Monas


The series of fashion 'crested' singer Syahrini apparently will not stop. After performing with the equatorial crest, crested crestedtunnel Casablanca and culverts Sudirman, currently preparingSyahrini crested the high exceeded Monas monument.
"Bener ya, I'm bored pake if long straight hair. So now slightlychange the style. Later (crested) are taller than the Monasmonument. We'll see ya in 2012, hold a moment," said Syahriniencountered in the Decade of Trans For Indonesia, JCCSenayan, Central Jakarta Thursday (15/12).
As an actor the world of entertainment, fashion has become adistinct attraction for Syahrini. He even had time to go to Japan tosee the fashions in the country Sakura.
"Certainly I see the development of fashion, is not I continue toinnovate. Insha Allah, I implemented. Over there (Japan) I see the development of fashion and makeup gitulah anyway. Foreverything else, I must look for its development," he said.
The anniversary event was the tenth Trans Corp., Syahrinibecome one of the performers with Justin Aldiano hook to singthe song You Are Choosing Me.
Syahrini also known as a total for the problem of appearance. In fact, if one day he was prosecuted for the title of balding in onemovie or soap opera. Professionally he will not reject it.
"Actually, if I prosecuted (bald) to play something (in movies or soap operas), it's a challenge for me. If it is for professional why not. But unfortunately mas, I'm tebel hair," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment